If a picture’s worth a thousand words, a meme must be worth millions.
…Which come in quite handy, as us dancers have LOTS of feelings to describe!!
Keep scrolling to laugh at all these dancer memes that are way, way too true.
1. When you see someone familiar in class
2. When someone tells you “I’m working on my textures”
3. When a non-dancer finds out you’re a dancer
4. When a new dancer asks you how to start teaching classes
5. When a homie puts out a new dance video without asking you to be in it
6. When a dancer is trying to #StayHungryStayHumble
7. When real life gets in the way of your dancing
8. When your REAL motivation to dance hits you
9. When there’s that new music artist that blows up in the community
10. When it’s competition/performance day and you just want to sleep
11. When *insert anything dance related*
12. When your job dancing at the happiest place on earth reminds you how #foreveralone you are
13. When your parents want you to werrrk even harder
14. When you know you’ve made it
15. When that one person in class doesn’t switch lines
16. When the choreographer is calling up groups
17. When you’re getting delirious from hell week and life doesn’t make sense
18. When the squad can’t pick a place to go after dancing
19. When a dancer is TOO in the pocket
20. When you’re questioning your own dance abilities
21. When someone is asking too many questions in class
22. When the choreographer is teaching WAY too fast
23. When that new trend hits the dance community
24. When you say bye after dancing
25. When Instagram came out with the longer 1 minute limit for videos
26. When you’re learning but have no idea what you’re dancing to
27. When you’re late to the party but news travelled fast in the community
28. When dancers tell you everyone they’ve ever danced with
If you’ve got some meme ideas of your own, create them and share with us!
So which of these are too real for you? Leave a comment below to share with us!
This article was originally published on July 16, 2015.